HOUSING LOANS DEPOSIT PLANS
Home / Home Loans / Customer Relationship
The Consumer Grievance Policy at GRUH has been designed on the lines of the model policy for Consumer Grievance provided by the IBA. The policy has been formulated at the request of National Housing Bank (NHB) to have a policy aimed at reducing customer dissatisfaction.
This policy is aimed at minimizing instances of customer complaints and grievances through proper service delivery and review mechanism and to ensure prompt redressal of customer complaints and grievances.
The policy is based on the following principles:
- Employees work in good faith and without prejudice to the interests of the customers
- Customers be treated fairly at all times
- All complaints are treated efficiently and fairly
- Complains raised by customers are dealt with courtesy and on time
- Customers are fully informed of avenues to escalate their complaints/grievances within the organization and their rights to alternative remedy, if they are not fully satisfied with response of the branch to their complaints.
In case after escalation of the matter, you are still not satisfied or if your queries are not resolved within a reasonable time, then you may approach the National Housing Bank at the following address :
National Housing Bank
Department of Regulation and Supervision
(Complaint Redressal Cell),
4th floor, Core 5-A, India Habitat Centre,
New Delhi – 110003